Stars are all smiles at the Southern California Ride for Kids.
View and share our event on:
Go here to read about our 2015 event.
Date: April 8, 2017
REGISTRATION: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
KICKSTANDS UP: 9 a.m.
Enjoy a fun ride, food and entertainment!
- Cheer our Stars, local children fighting brain tumors
- Fundraise to earn incentives like T-shirts, jackets and more
- Get a chance to win a new Honda motorcycle and other great prizes (see rules below)
- Connect with other enthusiasts for a great cause
Come join us with any make or model of street legal motorcycle, or just enjoy the day with family and friends!
By raising funds for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, you’ll give kids battling the deadliest form of childhood cancer a brighter future.
- No purchase or contribution necessary. Freewill donation. A donation will not increase your chances of winning.
- Must be age 18 or older to enter.
- Must be present at time of drawing to win. Photo ID required.
- Sponsor will issue one drawing ticket for each $300 raised (limit 25 entries per person). Send your funds to our office at 302 Ridgefield Ct., Asheville, NC 28806. Funds must be postmarked or delivered at least 10 business days before the designated Ride for Kids® event date.
- “Funds” include donations made via cash, check, credit card, Firstgiving and Missionfish, as well as qualifying matching gift forms with corresponding donations.
- You may also enter without a purchase or contribution by completing a 3″ x 5″ card with your name, complete address, daytime telephone number, date of birth and Ride for Kids® event name, mailed to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, Attn: Ride for Kids® Event Drawing, 302 Ridgefield Ct., Asheville, NC 28806. All entries must be handwritten. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Entries must be postmarked individually or delivered at least 10 business days before the designated Ride for Kids® event date. Limit 25 entries per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, late, damaged, destroyed, or delayed entries or postage due mail or for other communications failures or circumstances affecting receipt of entries or entrants' ability to participate in this drawing.
- The maximum number of entries per person before the event by any of the above means is 25.
- Entry can also be made at the event (with or without donation) while registration is open. However, Sponsor will enter no more than one (1) entry per person on the day of the event. Registered riders will receive one drawing ticket each. Non-riding participants must complete a drawing ticket form and sign the AMA adult waiver. Photo ID required. No purchase or contribution is necessary to receive a drawing ticket. No tickets will be issued after registration closes.
- Sponsor will enter all entries into the event drawing. No receipts or stubs will be given to entrants.
- Sponsor will draw winners during the program at each Ride for Kids event. Must be present to win.
- Drawing prize winners may not be an employee, family member, or paid contract vendor of the following: Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation; Honda Motor Co., Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates or dealer networks; other major sponsors; or prize-donating entity.
- Sponsor reserves the right to revoke winners’ prizes if entries are determined to be ineligible.
- Event drawings are sponsored and administrated by the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the United States, Inc., a registered tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization based at 302 Ridgefield Ct., Asheville, NC 28806.
- Drawing rules subject to change based on state licensing requirements.
2017 SoCal Dual Sport & Adventure Ride for Kids
Glen Helen Raceway Park
18585 Verdemont Ranch Rd.
San Bernardino, CA 92407